Dawson Church, Ph.D. – Liberating the Genie in Your Genes
Are you seeking the best practices for optimal health and stress reduction that are also holistic, easy to apply and don’t rely on expensive medical interventions?
Do you want to see past all of the hype, and find out which of the newly emerging methods for energetic and biological health REALLY work?
Are you excited to learn how you can extend your lifespan by 9 to 14 years by reducing harmful stress?
Then, bestselling author Dawson Church, Ph.D., is the perfect guide to help you take control of your biology and create the healthy and fully-realized life you desire. He’ll show you how to free the “genie” in your genes – which can grant your wishes for optimal wellness, vibrancy and expanded possibilities.
Too often, when we feel we are the victim of our biology (as much of modern science has taught us), we subconsciously create more stress, along with feelings of helplessness, setting up a biochemical cycle that actually creates and perpetuates disease. It’s as if we’re asking the “genie” for self-destruction.
Instead, Dawson will take you to exciting new frontiers of health and healing – including energy psychology and the emerging study of epigenetics – to literally program a healthier you into your genes.
If you want to create a balanced and effective approach to vibrant health and well-being, he’ll show you exactly which daily practices you can count on – to reduce stress, clear emotional trauma, and open you to new possibilities.
During his 6-module powerful and practical course, Dawson will reveal HOW and WHY many alternative health treatments work through energetic, biochemical and genetic pathways that are being revealed by frontier science.
And, more importantly, he’ll show you how to engage these practices in simple, time-efficient ways throughout your day, when stress, upset and fear threaten your balance and peace of mind.
By learning from Dawson, you’ll discover the foundations for becoming an “epigenetic engineer” – someone who knows how to influence their gene expressions in ways that result in a healthy, low-stress and high-quality life.
If you’ve been curious about things like Emotional Freedom Technique (or “tapping”), neuroscience and meditation, Dawson offers an integrative understanding that provides you with the necessary insights to select and marry the best of Western medical research with holistic treatments.
Too often, alternative health practices are shrouded in hype and hyperbole, as well as unfounded science. And, mainstream scientists, on the other hand, can be too cautious and unwilling to explore beyond traditional medicine, dismissing powerful methods that demonstrate real results.
Dawson will help you navigate these complex areas with real wisdom, proven science and a compassionate, step-by-step program to improve your health and well-being – setting the stage for a longer life with minimal disease and maximal health.
If you find yourself spiritually curious AND committed to real intellectual and scientific rigor, you will appreciate Dawson’s expertise and comprehensive teaching style.
And if you want to learn how to work effectively with your energy, emotions and bodily systems in ways that can help you live a rich, healthy life – with fewer visits to the doctor’s office – his Liberating the Genie in Your Genes course was designed just for you.
How Does Epigenetics Apply to You?
In a nutshell, the emerging science of epigenetics illuminates that our genetic expression is not permanently fixed at birth, but actually evolves as we grow and learn.
Using transformational practices as simple as tapping, meditation and yoga, we can “turn on” disease-preventing genes AND “turn-off” disease-causing genes.
This means that you can learn to re-shape how your genes are expressed and you can literally reprogram your cellular pathways – which can dramatically improve your health and well-being, lifespan, and the way in which your body handles disease.
While this science is in its infancy, there are remarkable and practical implications for anyone who is committed to living their full potential.
Epigenetic research is pointing us away from being genetically “doomed” by the hand we are dealt, and empowering us to sculpt our bodies with practices that result in positive genetic expression.
The most important aspects have to do with stress, which has been shown to shorten lives by 9 to 14 years. When you learn to reduce or manage stress better, you can turn off genes that cause your body to age more quickly or become more prone to disease.
Dawson will introduce this new science to you – separating facts from fiction – and show how epigenetics connects to transformational practices, such as mindfulness meditation and tapping. He’ll show you what this new science means for YOU in terms of preventing or treating disease, and accessing truly vibrant health.
For example, many alternative healing modalities affect pathways in the body that, in turn, affect endocrine and nervous system function, and then shift the cellular environment – having a profound effect on genetic expression. As we learn which practices “turn on” helpful genes and “turn off” harmful ones, we can heal more effectively.
When you build upon this science, you discover that there are potent ways that you can boost your energy, enhance your health – and even potentially extend your lifespan – by working with your genes.
It’s all about shifting away from being the “victim” of your genes by learning the techniques that empower you to influence them.
If you’re fascinated by the interface of science, spirituality, health and conscious evolution – this will be a mind-expanding adventure at the leading edge of what we know.
With this program, you will:
- Learn to lower your stress and cortisol levels with simple relaxation and energy psychology practices during your day – which then dramatically affects other measures of health
- Discover shifts that affect reproductive hormones and neurotransmitters – addressing issues on both the psycho-spiritual and bio-medical levels
- Learn how to turn off stress signals and increase signals for relaxation that, in turn, affect your genetic expression
- Apply epigenetic knowledge in practical ways, allowing you to flip your own genetic switches
- Develop daily practices for longevity – building on research that shows alleviating stress can lengthen your life by 9 to 14 years
- Gain discernment for navigating the spiritual “marketplace,” so you are able to know which methods – meditation, EFT tapping, neurofeedback – work best, and why
- Have greater understanding of how to personalize your own health program by identifying which techniques will be most successful for your unique body
- Activate the “Epigenetic Health Spiral” to uplevel your health – at any age
- Experience your own wholeness by releasing old emotions, trauma and stories from your system and discovering the deeper source of your being
And that’s not all! Each session of the training, you’ll also receive a special body-mind practice that relieves stress and triggers positive gene expression
So, if you’re ready to explore the secrets of your body’s untapped potential, and savor the benefits that can come from taking control of your health – instead of having your health (and genes) control you – this is the training for you.
As explained above, the fields of energy psychology and epigenetics are rapidly building in research, and they can provide us all with a gateway into a bright new world of possibility. And The Liberating the Genie in Your Genes course will give you the best of this emerging discipline – so you’ll better understand how all the practices you’ve heard about complement each other. This way, you’ll be able to draw from the techniques that best align with your unique body and lifestyle – to create a custom self-maintenance program that works for YOU!
What You’ll Learn in These 6 Modules
In this 6-module program, Dawson will guide you through the fundamental transformational practices that you’ll want to successfully unlock pathways to a more vibrant and energized life.
Each contemplation and training session will build harmoniously upon the next – so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles you’ll need to liberate the “genie” in YOUR genes.
Module 1: Your DNA Is Not Your Destiny
The most important guiding story in the field of human biology for the past half-century has been that of the genome. The theory of genetic determinism teaches that “it’s all in your genes.” But recent breakthroughs have shown that only a small part of the genome is fixed – while more than 80% is affected by environmental influences, such as emotions, beliefs and transcendent experiences. The inspiring new story demonstrates that you can shift the patterns of gene expression consciously, and create more health and happiness.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- The ways genes express themselves – and turn on and off
- How genes build proteins, and what that means for programming better health into your cells
- How your thoughts, feelings and beliefs affect your genes
- Exercises that allow you to take control of your gene expression to improve your health and well-being
- 2 experiential practices for lowering stress that will produce immediate shifts in your nervous system function and gene expression
Module 2: Your Designer Brain
Your brain holds important keys to health, vitality and quality of life. For example, neural bundles increase in size and connectivity when they’re used often, which improves memory and your cognitive abilities. Brain regions correlate with patterns of gene expression, such as those that regulate the stress response. Very frequent neural signaling produces astonishingly quick growth in the synapses that connect neurons. In time, this produces greater volume in certain regions of the brain – such as the prefrontal cortex – enhancing your brain performance. By contrast, stress causes brain regions like the hippocampus to decrease in size over time, while increasing the signaling capacity of the circuits that carry stress signals.
In this module, you’ll discover how to optimize your brain by learning:
- About the regions of your brain, and how they communicate, grow and shrink
- Which parts of the brain are responsible for cognition and for stress
- Practices that will increase or decrease the brain’s signaling capacity
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), also known as “tapping” – which science has proven reduces stress
Module 3: Energy in Healing
Our bodies have electromagnetic fields – as do our organs and each of our cells. In fact, within a year of the discovery of electricity, physicians were already experimenting with its use for healing – research that is now resurging. And because our genes interact with electrical and other energy fields, disease can often be detected within them long before it appears in molecular form. In this module, we will survey the domains of energy medicine and energy psychology, focusing on those areas of research most applicable for shifting your physical and psychological states
In this module, you’ll learn:
- The ways that health and disease can be detected in the electromagnetic field
- Practices to induce rapid healing in your body using this field
- A 5-minute exercise you can do every day to regulate your energy – which gives you steadier focus, more vitality and more positive emotions
Module 4: Practices That Shift Gene Expression
A growing body of research into practices like mindfulness meditation, EFT tapping and neurofeedback demonstrates that these techniques can have profound effects on health, especially through feedback loops that affect genetic expression and hormonal cycles. We’ll also explore the five primary brain waves that can be measured, and patterns observed as objective guides to stress and relaxation.
In this module, you’ll learn:
- How to incorporate different practices that will promote feelings of inner peace, and shift your gene expression
- About the “Epigenetic Health Cycle” that produces resilience, enabling you to thrive in situations where you’ve been emotionally or physically challenged
- The nature of stress-dampening genes that make you feel good
- Characteristics of theta, delta, alpha, beta and gamma brain wave states – and how to entrain your brain into more of the most beneficial states.
- A simple EcoMeditation technique, based on physical postures that automatically induce an altered state of deep relaxation and connection.
Module 5: Memory Consolidation and Extinction
Traumatic memories make a lasting impression on the brain because that had real survival value for our ancestors. However, this means that most people’s brains have been overly shaped by negative early childhood memories, with parts of us still “stuck” in those traumatic memories. Such memories have been linked to the turning on of genes associated with disease and mental illness. While it was once thought to be impossible to erase these traumatic memories, new research shows these memories can be modified and replaced with new positive memories.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- How you can actually extinguish a traumatic memory
- Reasons your brain is “Velcro” for negative experiences and “Teflon” for positive ones
- How early childhood trauma becomes deeply embedded in theta and delta brain waves
- The role of extinction and “reconsolidation” in the formation of memory
- Practices that transform traumatic childhood events into positive memories
Module 6: Evoking Transcendence: Spiritual Practices to Maximize Your Potential
For its entire history, the field of psychology has focused on mental health problems and how to restore people to “normalcy.” But what lies above that “normal” plateau? This is the realm of transcendent experience. In this module, we’ll explore mystical states where you go beyond religion to experience the transcendent reality that underlies all spiritual traditions.
In this exciting final module, you’ll discover:
- How to evoke transcendent experiences that you can use daily
- The genetic and neurological characteristics of transcendent experience
- How to induce mystical states using physiological cues
- Guidance for integrating the practices you’ve learned over the 6 modules into your lifestyle
- An advanced form of EcoMeditation that sparks guidance from your deep subconscious