Joe Dispenza – Understanding the Power of Your Mind
How do we personalize both emerging scientific concepts and age-old wisdom to succeed at living a more enriched life? The “how-to” process is detailed in this Intensive Workshop by Dr. Joe Dispenza.
By understanding how your mind works, you can learn how to unlearn negative habits and emotions to eliminate self-destructive behaviors, and rewire your brain with new thoughts and beliefs that will help you heal your mind and body and create new results.
“You are not doomed by your genes and hardwired to be a certain way for the rest of your life!” says Dr. Joe Dispenza. In this groundbreaking workshop, he will explain:
- The science of changing your mind
- Why you keep repeating the same patterns in your life
- Why change is so difficult for most people
- How disease is created and how you can heal many physical conditions
- How to break unwanted emotional states of mind
- The common thread underlying spontaneous remissions
- How to create a new personality and new personal reality
- How to access your subconscious mind
- How neuroplasticity and epigenetics are the key to changing your destiny
- The power of mental rehearsal to change your brain and body
- How understanding different brain wave patterns can demystify meditation
- The neuroscience of creation
- The quantum model of reality
- And more!
With the knowledge of how your mind works, Dr. Dispenza will then guide you through two mental rehearsals (meditations).
Once you understand how the brain works, change comes more easily. Therefore, you will leave this workshop having made significant changes in your brain and body, and you’ll be equipped with the skills that will enable you to apply this process to any area of your life!