Peter Sandeen – Targeted Marketing Message
What’s the Dream that Your Business hasn’t Enabled Yet?
What if all your marketing made people want to buy… How quickly would your life change?
Your Targeted Marketing Message
The message you communicate with your marketing—the ideas people understand thanks to your marketing—define your results.
If those ideas make people see how valuable your products or services would be for them, they buy. But if your message doesn’t make people understand how you could help them, they have no reason to remember you.
Creating a message that hits the mark has always been the most important part of building a business. Yet, it’s the most overlooked aspect in marketing.
Sure, it’s not as sexy or glamorous as viral marketing or social media. But without the right message—without knowing the ideas you need to communicate—all those great (and fun) marketing tactics fall flat.
But you can now choose to create the targeted marketing message that your potential customers need to hear, so they want to buy. All you need to do is follow practical, straightforward instructions.
As soon as you focus your marketing on the clear message you craft during the Your Targeted Marketing Message program, people will easily see the greatest value in what you sell. And they’ll be happy to buy because the can see how it will help them get what they want.
In each of the five modules, you get clearer about what makes the greatest difference to your future customers, so you can say the right things in your marketing. You get to help more people, more people’s lives will be better for it, and you get the freedom to live whatever way you want.
– Module 1: What’s Most Important for Your Customers
– Module 2: What Makes Your Products and Services Irresistibly Desirable
– Module 3: How You Will Stand Out from the Competition, so People Notice Your Message
– Module 4: How You Can Make People Believe What You Say
– Module 5: What Exact Ideas All Your Marketing Should Focus On
– Bonus Module: How to Get Even Better Results with Smart, Advanced Marketing
– Start-to-Finish Example Value Propositions
– Bonus: How to Quickly and Easily Write a Record-Breaking Sales Page for Any Product or Service
You will learn a process that works for every type of business. As long as you want people to buy something—or do anything else—the process works for you.
The process works for:
– Businesses that sell to consumers (B2C)
– Businesses that sell to companies (B2B)
– Non-profit organizations
– Product businesses
– Service businesses
– Local businesses
– Online businesses
– Any other types of businesses you can imagine
– Blogs that want to grow their audience
– Parents who want to make a teenager do their homework and go to bed early